Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Friday, December 31, 2004

Missing Person in Thailand

I am looking for a person that was in Thiland, his name is: Jim Karas - anyone knows anything about him please contact STEVEN CLAUSEN
15 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Looking for info.and whereabouts of Michael (Mic) and John Lever. Both big boys, nearly 300lb, both great guys, travleing in Thailand. contact stanpfa@pacbell.net

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

FUCK YOU ALL

THE TSUNAMI RULES

I HOPE YOUR FAMILIES ALL DIED HORRIBLY IN PAIN, THE WATER FLOODING INTO THEIR LUNGS AS THEY LOST CONSCIOUSNESS AND CONTROL, KNOWING SOON THEIR PERCEPTIONS OF LIFE AND EXISTENCE WOULD BE GONE FOR GOOD

FUCK YOU ALL, PRAISE THE TSUNAMI
I LOVE THE TSUNAMI

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Thats disgusting, are there not moderators on this board?

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

IN THESE, THE WORST OF TIMES, I AM AMAZED THAT ANYONE WOULD BE SO CRUEL AND WRITE WHAT IS HERE. PLEASE KNOW THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD PRAYS AND STAYS WITH YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES. I CAN ONLY ASSUME THIS PERSON IS YOUNG, STUPID, AND UNAWARE OF WHAT HE WRITES. OR THEY ARE TRULY EVIL WHICH IS THEIR LOT.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Can someone please monitor these websites for some people this all they have till they hear of their loved ones. May god be with that sick person who posted such a horrible message. I pray for each and everyone of you who are looking for a loved one. In my thoughts and prayers all of you.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

What a terrible tragedy for any person to have to live through. What a dispicable, and cruel statement to make. All you accomplish is further pain and suffering for those with missing loved ones to endure. SHAME on you! My thoughts, prayers and blessing to all who continue to search and despair for their loved ones. Do not listen to the drivel of such an uncaring, unfeeling individual. May you be blessed in your search and persevere through all of this tragedy. As for the individual who left such a cruel letter, remember this... What goes around, comes around and your life will be how you live it, in evil or in understanding and compassion.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

To - F.Y.A.

You are a very sick person and are in need of serious mental help. The only joy any of us get from your comments is that you have to live with you....that must be more torture then anyone could imagine. One day you will lose someone close to you and I hope to God you do not have to feel the pain of knowing they died in such a horrible way. I am not a religious person, but the though of you facing judgment is satisfying. I really hope you can make amends with all of the people you have hurt and yourself. It is going to stink living a life knowing what an awful thing you did.

I wish the rest of you all the love and luck in the world finding your loved ones. I only wish I could help.

Simple Country Girl, USA

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I agree with everyone on here that has responded back to the ignorant fool who wrote such disgusting comments on this message board. I am not a relgious person, but I do know that someone like he or she has obviously not dealt with such a tragedy in their life time. I personally, have not had to deal with something such as this, but the sights and the amount of people suffering has broken my heart. I always wished that I could do something to help people in this world, and this would be the time for me to do as much as possible. God bless all of you, and be as strong as you can. Know that millions of Canadians and numerous other countries around the world are thinking of the victims and the victims families, along with people who have loved ones missing.

Canadian Gurl

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

To the idiot that posted the rotten message.it is so sad that so many good people have perished and you are still here waisting oxygen, what comes around goes around. I pray for all the people and may god bring you peace and your family's safe return.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Just as my heart aches for the hundreds of thousands of thinking feeling loving human beings who won't be able to witness your ignorance, my heart aches for you. Either you are a truly heartless person or you lack tact and humility. Maybe you need to go to the heart of this tragedy and witness the millions of homes gone, breath in the stench of death and disease in the air, or perhaps look into the eyes of someone your own age whatever that maybe to see how it feels to be left truly ALONE in an instant. No home, no family, no food, no water........need I say more. You and the millions of people around the world who have been personally touched by this enormous human tragedy are in my thoughts and prayers all day everyday, even from my warm home where I can only imagine. GOD BLESS, may the missing come home.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I'm praying for you to find your loved ones. I spent six weeks in Thailand to find a beautiful country with beautiful people. I'm sorry to read such a horrible message (FYA) and hope he/she gets the much needed help. Why does such a disaster take so many beautiful people? May they be resting in peace soon.

Jim N.
Tucson, AZ USA
(I'm donating $100 to the relief - wish I could do more)

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

How could someone wrote such disgusting message!!!
I've lost many relatives caused by the tsunami

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

anytime i hear or think about what has happened to good inoccent people i become speachless. I wish i could do so much for those poor people who have lost so much, but all i can really do is pray for every one of them, especaily the children who have lost their whole family. I also have started a a fundraiser at my high school to raise money to give to the Red Cross. I just cannot beleiev the people who are against helping these people. They are horrible and i hope they lose everything they ever loved or cherished!

always, American youngen

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

RE:- FYA.
I cannot believe that anybody/thing could be so cruel.
Words can not express how much i despise you right now, i only hope you never have to go through such pain as the poor victims and then have someone relay your message to you!!!
And to all the victims of the tsunami my heart and thoughts are with you, God bless. xx

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

it is but the hope that so many
people live from a natural disaster that love shines through
this catastrophe and people whom
write or email that anyone is harmed surely but cries in their
own tragedy of this event.

3:50 PM