1) Sachin Vimukthi , the five year and seven month old son of Dr. W. M. Senadheera, Medical Officer at Galle, Karapitiya General Hospital
has been missing, since December 26. Sachin was wearing a light blue T. shirt with an elephant picture printed on it. One tooth in the upper and two in the lower had been lost at the time of his going missing at Ranliya Hotel, Hambantota.
He sucks the thumb of the right arm as a habit. Any information could be given to Dr. Senadheera through on 091-2246752 or 0777273131. Informant will be rewarded.
2) Eight year-old Hiruni Tharushika Wanniarachchi has been missing since December 26 the day the tsunami hit coastal areas. She was travelling with her parents in the Galle-bound train at the time of the disaster.
Her father Nihal Wanniarachchi seeks public support to find the girl. Contact Nihal on 011-2515961 if you have any information.
3) Sunera Pathmarajadasa, seven and a half and Jinadari Pathmarajadasa, five, admitted to the Karapitiya and Mahamodera hospitals following the tsunami disaster are missing, the children's aunt Sudharma Wickremarachchi of 34 A, Second Lane, Gemunupura, Kothalawala, Kaduwela said.Their parents died in the tsunami, she said. Sunera and Jinadari attended Asian International School and can understand Sinhala but are not fluent in Sinhala. Both are fluent in English.
The two children are about four feet tall and fair in complexion. The children's aunt Sudharma requests to call 0777 586866, 011 2539551, 0712 299409 or to the Children's and Women's Bureau through 011 4444444, 011 2392489 or fax number - 2392588.
4) Kasun Dimalsha Munasinghe, 7, and Chathushka Janani Munasinghe, 3, are missing at Polhena, Matara since December 26,
Their parents N.P.K. Munasinghe and Kumudu Munasinghe of No. 4/13, Delgahakotuwa, Walala, Menikhinna request the public to provide information regarding their children on 0714763499 or 0812476984.
5) This one and a half year old boy went missing while he was at Ranliya Hotel in Hambantota at the time the tsunami devastated the area. As the boy is unable to speak circulating this message may help locate him quickly.
If there is any information about the child contact his father Mr. Kukulevithana on 047-2220505, 0777-795683, or the HNB-Hambantota.