Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Friday, December 31, 2004

Missing Brother (S.Rathinamani) in Hutbay, Andaman

--- From the blog comments by a blog reader---

I am not able to contact my Brother S.Rathinamani( 42 years ), hiswife R. Selvi ( 34 years ) and his daughter Ms R Sorna Latha( 11years ) since last Sunday after Tsunami attack in Andaman & Nicobarislands.He with his family is staying in Andaman ( Hutbay, Little Andaman -His residence phone number is 03192 - 284403 ). We are unable to gethim in any manner of communication. We are very much worried abouthis and his family members condition. The identity for him would bewhite patches all over his body as he has leukoderma.Request you to find out his status and let me know through my e mailID velumani@wheelsindia.com, my residence phone no 00 91 44 26357224 or my mobile no 91 98410 01464.I will be much grateful to you for this help as we hope to have agood information from you.Thanking you in advance for your prompt replyS.Velmani / 31 B Kannagi Nagar / Korattur / Chennai / Tamil Nadu /Pincode 600 080 / South India
0 Comments Post a Comment