Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Monday, January 03, 2005

POST RECAP: Missing Persons

3 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

To the victims of the tsunami...please pardon the sick person or persons who posted such callous expressions towards your grief. I hope that they may never reap what they have sown, but my religion states that the evil you speak will return to you ten fold...my family's heart goes out to the people of Thailand and all other nations who have lost loved ones due to this tragedy.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

searching for Saw Agu (from Mayabunder). was working at 41Km with Ambika Tripathy

no news of both of them

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Looking for Nengah Hariadi from Indonesia. He was studying at The Ohio State University, but I have not been able to get ahold of him since the tsunami disaster and I fear he may have returned to Indonesia for holidays. If anyone knows anything on him, please contact me at lindzfaia@yahoo.com! Thank you so much!

2:55 PM